Procurement is a part of all EPC projects, but it is also practical and economical to integrate into most oil and gas projects. Close interaction between engineering team and procurement specialists keeps projects within budget and on schedule by securing the right materials and equipment at the most favourable price and in due time.
Our procurement services for projects cover:
- Bid clarification and evaluation
- Supplier and subcontractors prequalification, approval and monitoring
- Follow-up/expediting/quay check
- Transport, logistics, warehousing and handling of backload
- Receipt of goods, invoice handling and reporting
- Framework agreements, procurement strategy, budget and planning
All operations and activities from the receipt of an enquiry to the delivery of materials to job site are maintained on our computerised system and are traced throughout.
Throughout the currency of a live order we monitor progress and provide status reports covering all activities from the placement of order to shipment, delivery and acceptance at site.